Fluent Reader is a modern, beautiful, free and open source RSS feed reader that is natively available on Linux. This application is built with Electron, React, and Fluent UI. In addition to full Linux support there is a Windows version.Fluent Reader is the BEST Linux RSS Feed Reader.
Key Features of Fluent Reader RSS;
- A modern UI inspired by Fluent Design System with full dark mode support.
- Read locally or sync with self-hosted services compatible with Fever or Google Reader API.
- Sync with RSS Services including Inoreader, Feedbin, The Old Reader, BazQux Reader, and more.
- Importing or exporting OPML files, full application data backup & restoration.
- Read the full content with the built-in article view or load webpages by default.
- Search for articles with regular expressions or filter by read status.
- Organize your subscriptions with folder-like groupings.
- Single-key keyboard shortcuts.
- Hide, mark as read, or star articles automatically as they arrive with regular expression rules.
- Fetch articles in the background and send push notifications.
My Linux RSS Feeds:
https://itsfoss.com/rss, https://omgubuntu.co.uk/feed, https://forum.manjaro.org/c/announcements.rss, https://frontpagelinux.com/feed, https://9to5linux.com/feed